Monday, December 20, 2010

Lego Party


We had Kyle's "friend party" on the 11th.  He had 8 boys from his class at school and  some American colleagues came to share in the fun.  KK and Pop Pop were the surprise guests.  It was a great day.

Here are a few shots:


Check out this AWESOME cake that Jen made.  She made the cake from scratch and Kyle made the Lego creations for the decorations.


These are the results of the "Highest Lego Tower" game.  Way to go guys!


Silly boys.

Lego relay race.
Pin the "nub" on the Lego.  I'm sure there is a technical Lego term for this, but I have no idea what it is and an too lazy to look it up.




Srćan Rođendan Kyle...We sang in both languages.

Sturdiest pinata in history!
Check me out in the background...I was very afraid someone was going to be seriously injured.

It was a super party!




Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment